Description:
top view and side elevation of a lorry.
author(s):
(only for registered users)
file size:
17,84 Kb
File format:
.zip
File Type:
2D AutoCAD Blocks (.dwg or .dxf)
File version:
AutoCAD 2004/2005/2006
Object Type:
2D Vehicles, Planes and Boats
Downloads:
500
License types:
This download is available under the following license terms:
  • Legacy License

    The Legacy License grants the User the following use:

    • To use the content provided solely for private, non-commercial purposes.
    • No transfer, delegation or sub-licensing.

    License terms in detail

Start download
Ratings (38)Ø Rating: 7.97High Rating: 10Low Rating: 3
0 votes (0.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)1 votes (2.6% total votes)1 votes (2.6% total votes)2 votes (5.3% total votes)4 votes (10.5% total votes)6 votes (15.8% total votes)9 votes (23.7% total votes)2 votes (5.3% total votes)13 votes (34.2% total votes)
12345678910

Comments: (17):

duldul15.10.2015
Rating: 10

Ausgesprochen nützlich, um schnell eine Ladung auszurechnen. Leider keine Massangaben.

duldul has at CAD Objects and Libraries 2 objects with a user's average rating 10.0.

wogebau24.09.2015
Rating: 10

genau was ich gesucht habe

wogebau has at CAD Objects and Libraries 3 objects with a user's average rating 8.3.

maxiwneu18.03.2015
Rating: 4

wirklich sehr einfach gehalten

maxiwneu has at CAD Objects and Libraries 2 objects with a user's average rating 6.5.

horbachmarkus24.04.2014
Rating: 7

Einfache übersichtliche Darstellung. keine Überladung mit Details

horbachmarkus has at CAD Objects and Libraries 1 objects with a user's average rating 7.0.

ChristianScherp15.01.2014
Rating: 8

Top, genau was ich gesucht habe, danke

ChristianScherp has at CAD Objects and Libraries 3 objects with a user's average rating 7.3.

stephang17.10.2013
Rating: 10

sher hilfreich, genau das was ih gesucht habe, Danke

stephang has at CAD Objects and Libraries 2 objects with a user's average rating 10.0.

BunkerTom06.08.2013
Rating: 10

SUPER genau sowas brauch ich für meine Laderampe.

BunkerTom has at CAD Objects and Libraries 3 objects with a user's average rating 10.0.

thomasmente10.05.2013
Rating: 10

Da ich ein Layout unseres Logistikzentrums inkl. Verladerampe erstellen musste,hat mir die Nutzung der DWG viel Zeit gespart. Vielen Dank tm

thomasmente has at CAD Objects and Libraries 1 objects with a user's average rating 10.0.

Gruenheid18.04.2013
Rating: 10

sauber gezeichnet, problemlos einzufügen

Gruenheid has at CAD Objects and Libraries 1 objects with a user's average rating 10.0.

konjulix16.08.2012
Rating: 9

konnte schnell weiterarbeiten,hat mir geholfen...

konjulix has at CAD Objects and Libraries 1 objects with a user's average rating 9.0.

nitzer12.05.2011
Rating: 7

Für schnelle und einfache Darstellungen im Processbereich gut brauchbar

nitzer has at CAD Objects and Libraries 2 objects with a user's average rating 8.5.

nicoletuegel30.01.2011
Rating: 8

super gezeichnet, hat mir viel geholfen

nicoletuegel has at CAD Objects and Libraries 2 objects with a user's average rating 6.5.

Zumsel09.12.2010
Rating: 10

Genau das was ich gesucht hatte. Nicht zu viel ins Detail, aber für meine technische Zeichnung im Fachbereich Tiefbau -Strassenbau- optimal! Vielen Dank!

Zumsel has at CAD Objects and Libraries 2 objects with a user's average rating 10.0.

kufcad05.08.2010
Rating: 8

Klasse gelungen

kufcad has at CAD Objects and Libraries 2 objects with a user's average rating 8.5.

laengauer26.02.2010
Rating: 9

War sehr hilfreich, ich konnte wertvolle Zeit damit sparen!!!

laengauer has at CAD Objects and Libraries 2 objects with a user's average rating 8.5.

Catchbad16.10.2009
Rating: 8

War sehr brauchbar für unser Projekt, daher kann ich diese dwg weiter empfehlen

Catchbad has at CAD Objects and Libraries 1 objects with a user's average rating 8.0.

Pestke10.09.2009
Rating: 6

Brauchbar

Pestke has at CAD Objects and Libraries 2 objects with a user's average rating 6.5.

Truck and Trailer

Sign in with your archinoah Account

Remember Me

Use this option only on a private computer where others do not have access.

Lost password? | Create an Account