Description:
For planning of tractrix curve for roundabouts, turning area, drives and curved streets.
author(s):
(only for registered users)
file size:
12,51 Kb
File format:
.zip
File Type:
2D AutoCAD Blocks (.dwg or .dxf)
File version:
AutoCAD 2002/2000
Object Type:
2D Notation Symbol
Downloads:
280
License types:
This download is available under the following license terms:
  • Legacy License

    The Legacy License grants the User the following use:

    • To use the content provided solely for private, non-commercial purposes.
    • No transfer, delegation or sub-licensing.

    License terms in detail

Start download
Ratings (16)Ø Rating: 8.50High Rating: 10Low Rating: 5
0 votes (0.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)2 votes (12.5% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)2 votes (12.5% total votes)2 votes (12.5% total votes)4 votes (25.0% total votes)6 votes (37.5% total votes)
12345678910

Comments: (7):

Archi-Nick16.02.2015
Rating: 9

Topp zur Bearbeitung von Außenanlagen und deren Kurvenradien.

Archi-Nick has at CAD Objects and Libraries 5 objects with a user's average rating 8.2.

Shark8610.10.2013
Rating: 10

Sehr hilfreich, genau was ich gebraucht hab!

Shark86 has at CAD Objects and Libraries 1 objects with a user's average rating 10.0.

bigmo25015.11.2012
Rating: 9

Super hilfreich. Danke

bigmo250 has at CAD Objects and Libraries 2 objects with a user's average rating 9.5.

Rikkert11.07.2011
Rating: 9

top

Rikkert has at CAD Objects and Libraries 4 objects with a user's average rating 7.3.

Satchmojr07.10.2010
Rating: 8

Hat mir geholfen, Danke

Satchmojr has at CAD Objects and Libraries 2 objects with a user's average rating 8.0.

Stollentroll13.06.2009
Rating: 7

Da es fast unmöglich ist eine Schleppkurve für einen Gelenkbus als dwg, dxf zu bekommen ein dickes Lob. Leider konnte ich die Kurve nicht für meine Zwecke gebrauchen.

Stollentroll has at CAD Objects and Libraries 1 objects with a user's average rating 7.0.

fritz935128.05.2009
Rating: 10

Datei war eine super Hilfe. Alles ganz prima

fritz9351 has at CAD Objects and Libraries 2 objects with a user's average rating 7.5.

Tractrix Curve of a Articulated Bus

Sign in with your archinoah Account

Remember Me

Use this option only on a private computer where others do not have access.

Lost password? | Create an Account