Description:
top view
author(s):
(only for registered users)
Uploaded by:
colaxy
file size:
491,86 Kb
File format:
.zip
File Type:
2D AutoCAD Blocks (.dwg or .dxf)
File version:
AutoCAD 2007
Object Type:
2D Further
Downloads:
125
License types:
This download is available under the following license terms:
  • Legacy License

    The Legacy License grants the User the following use:

    • To use the content provided solely for private, non-commercial purposes.
    • No transfer, delegation or sub-licensing.

    License terms in detail

Start download
Ratings (8)Ø Rating: 7.63High Rating: 10Low Rating: 4
0 votes (0.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)1 votes (12.5% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)1 votes (12.5% total votes)1 votes (12.5% total votes)2 votes (25.0% total votes)2 votes (25.0% total votes)1 votes (12.5% total votes)
12345678910

Comments: (1):

Karo2308.05.2013
Rating: 4

Ich konnte die Grafik mit meinem Programm leider nicht verwenden.

Karo23 has at CAD Objects and Libraries 1 objects with a user's average rating 4.0.

Wheelchair Symbol with Turning Circle

Sign in with your archinoah Account

Remember Me

Use this option only on a private computer where others do not have access.

Lost password? | Create an Account