Description:
bare-branched tree elevation as line drawing
author(s):
(only for registered users)
file size:
112,30 Kb
File format:
.zip
File Type:
2D AutoCAD Blocks (.dwg or .dxf)
File version:
AutoCAD 2002/2000
Object Type:
2D Plants
Downloads:
512
License types:
This download is available under the following license terms:
  • Legacy License

    The Legacy License grants the User the following use:

    • To use the content provided solely for private, non-commercial purposes.
    • No transfer, delegation or sub-licensing.

    License terms in detail

Start download
Ratings (13)Ø Rating: 7.54High Rating: 10Low Rating: 5
0 votes (0.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)2 votes (15.4% total votes)3 votes (23.1% total votes)1 votes (7.7% total votes)2 votes (15.4% total votes)3 votes (23.1% total votes)2 votes (15.4% total votes)
12345678910

Comments: (7):

Bernhardiner101.10.2015
Rating: 5

Baum hat auf der rechten Seite Blätter, auf der linken nicht, sieht ein bißchen unwirklich aus.

Bernhardiner1 has at CAD Objects and Libraries 7 objects with a user's average rating 6.4.

rosink22.05.2014
Rating: 10

TOP lange im Internet gesucht!

rosink has at CAD Objects and Libraries 2 objects with a user's average rating 10.0.

gallmman17.12.2011
Rating: 8

gefällt!

gallmman has at CAD Objects and Libraries 2 objects with a user's average rating 8.5.

bowlingboy28.07.2011
Rating: 10

Top - sehr gut ausgeführt - perfekt für meine Anforderungen

bowlingboy has at CAD Objects and Libraries 3 objects with a user's average rating 9.3.

vonhoff27.06.2011
Rating: 9

Sehr gut gezeichnet

vonhoff has at CAD Objects and Libraries 4 objects with a user's average rating 7.8.

jewelsmissy11.01.2011
Rating: 9

Schöne Zeichnung, außer, dass sich nur Blätter auf der rechten Seite befinden.

jewelsmissy has at CAD Objects and Libraries 1 objects with a user's average rating 9.0.

noas07.02.2010
Rating: 7

Schöne Darstellung - gut brauchbar.

noas has at CAD Objects and Libraries 78 objects with a user's average rating 6.4.

Tree, Elevation

Sign in with your archinoah Account

Remember Me

Use this option only on a private computer where others do not have access.

Lost password? | Create an Account