Description:
Abstract drawing of a hedge.
author(s):
(only for registered users)
file size:
19,98 Kb
File format:
.zip
File Type:
2D AutoCAD Blocks (.dwg or .dxf)
File version:
AutoCAD 2002/2000
Object Type:
2D Plants
Downloads:
453
License types:
This download is available under the following license terms:
  • Legacy License

    The Legacy License grants the User the following use:

    • To use the content provided solely for private, non-commercial purposes.
    • No transfer, delegation or sub-licensing.

    License terms in detail

Start download
Ratings (17)Ø Rating: 7.18High Rating: 10Low Rating: 3
0 votes (0.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)1 votes (5.9% total votes)1 votes (5.9% total votes)1 votes (5.9% total votes)2 votes (11.8% total votes)4 votes (23.5% total votes)3 votes (17.6% total votes)4 votes (23.5% total votes)1 votes (5.9% total votes)
12345678910

Comments: (7):

miso29.06.2016
Rating: 8

gesucht und gefunden, passt wunderbar

miso has at CAD Objects and Libraries 1 objects with a user's average rating 8.0.

LABGrohmann23.07.2015
Rating: 6

Sieht ganz gut aus, ist aber nicht das, was ich gesucht habe.

LABGrohmann has at CAD Objects and Libraries 1 objects with a user's average rating 6.0.

knd330.06.2015
Rating: 9

Schöne Datei. Habe sie via Skalierung für Ansicht und Draufsicht verwendet. Schön, dass ein Endstück mit dabei ist!

knd3 has at CAD Objects and Libraries 1 objects with a user's average rating 9.0.

biancakaiser03.07.2012
Rating: 7

Schöne Hecke. Dank der Einfügepunkte schnell und einfach in die eigene Zeichnung zu integrieren.

biancakaiser has at CAD Objects and Libraries 2 objects with a user's average rating 8.0.

Lena280326.01.2012
Rating: 7

Datei war gut. Allerdings doc nicht passend für meine Zwecke.

Lena2803 has at CAD Objects and Libraries 3 objects with a user's average rating 7.7.

planquadrat_x24.11.2011
Rating: 5

Ganz Ok! Draufsicht fehlt

planquadrat_x has at CAD Objects and Libraries 3 objects with a user's average rating 4.0.

noas07.02.2010
Rating: 6

Schöne Darstellung bis 1:100. Idealerweise gleich mit Einfügepunkten ausgestattet.

noas has at CAD Objects and Libraries 78 objects with a user's average rating 6.4.

Hedge, section and elevation

Sign in with your archinoah Account

Remember Me

Use this option only on a private computer where others do not have access.

Lost password? | Create an Account