Description:
Ein Referat, dass sich mit Farbsystemen und deren Geschichte beschäftigt.
Jahr: 2002
author(s):
(only for registered users)
file size:
2,10 MB
File format:
.pdf
Downloads:
2025
License types:
This download is available under the following license terms:
  • Legacy License

    The Legacy License grants the User the following use:

    • To use the content provided solely for private, non-commercial purposes.
    • No transfer, delegation or sub-licensing.

    License terms in detail

Start download
Ratings (15)Ø Rating: 6.93High Rating: 9Low Rating: 4
0 votes (0.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)1 votes (6.7% total votes)1 votes (6.7% total votes)3 votes (20.0% total votes)4 votes (26.7% total votes)5 votes (33.3% total votes)1 votes (6.7% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)
12345678910

Comments: (5):

fil-iz08.02.2009
Rating: 8

wichtige Punkte sind dabei, aber könnte bisschen mehr sein. danke

fil-iz has at Seminar Papers 1 objects with a user's average rating 8.0.

kkilian09.01.2009
Rating: 5

Arbeit ist OK - habe mir aber sytematischeren/besseren Aufbau erwarten eventuell auch historische und vor allem die Verbindung von Farbsystemen und Fassadengestaltung - denn wo bleibt bei der Arbeit "Farbe und Architektur" --> die Architektur???

kkilian has at Seminar Papers 2 objects with a user's average rating 7.0.

Diene26.06.2008
Rating: 8

Ich würde dem ganzem eine 8 geben.

Diene has at Seminar Papers 1 objects with a user's average rating 8.0.

smivholz09.04.2008
Rating: 8

Gute Übersicht, der einzelnen Themenbereiche. Weckt das Interesse stärker in das Thema Farbe einzusteigen.

smivholz has at Seminar Papers 1 objects with a user's average rating 8.0.

corsarini21.12.2006
Rating: 7

Eine übersichtliche Aufzählung der Systeme. Ein direkter Vergleich wäre eine interessante Ergänzung.

corsarini has at Seminar Papers 1 objects with a user's average rating 7.0.

Sign in with your archinoah Account

Remember Me

Use this option only on a private computer where others do not have access.

Lost password? | Create an Account