- This study investigates in which sense and to which extent these projects include
sustainable development factors, and if therefore Hamburg fulfills its self-set goal to act
as a model for other European metropolitan areas to realize high-level sustainable urban
development. In order to define the quality of sustainability implied by the HafenCity and
the IBA, the general approach of urban sustainability in terms of its adaptation and
evaluation is discussed beforehand.
- (only for registered users)
- file size:
- 1,01 MB
- File format:
- License types:
- This download is available under the following license terms:
- Legacy License
The Legacy License grants the User the following use:
- To use the content provided solely for private, non-commercial purposes.
- No transfer, delegation or sub-licensing.
USER REVIEWS» Rate this seminar paper
- Ratings (0)Ø Rating: High Rating: Low Rating:
- No registered votes
No comments so far.