Description:
very wild structural picture
author(s):
(only for registered users)
file size:
163,62 Kb
File format:
.jpg
Image file format:
JPG
Image size:
307 x 293 pixel (h x w)
Downloads:
746
License types:
This download is available under the following license terms:
  • Legacy License

    The Legacy License grants the User the following use:

    • To use the content provided solely for private, non-commercial purposes.
    • No transfer, delegation or sub-licensing.

    License terms in detail

Start download
Ratings (20)Ø Rating: 7.50High Rating: 10Low Rating: 5
0 votes (0.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)5 votes (25.0% total votes)1 votes (5.0% total votes)3 votes (15.0% total votes)4 votes (20.0% total votes)4 votes (20.0% total votes)3 votes (15.0% total votes)
12345678910

Comments: (3):

cajoeridesign05.06.2012
Rating: 9

Sehr schöne Textur. besten Dank dafür!

cajoeridesign has at Textures 6 objects with a user's average rating 8.8.

fredfargo03.08.2010
Rating: 9

Kann man gut verwenden.

fredfargo has at Textures 1 objects with a user's average rating 9.0.

steve61234523.08.2007
Rating: 8

Schönes Gimmig

steve612345 has at Textures 1 objects with a user's average rating 8.0.

African Zebrano
Premium Offer

Premium Offer

Don't miss our New Year's deal
(valid until Jan 31):

Only € 20.17 for our 3-months-offer!

Sign up for your Premium Membership now!

Sign in with your archinoah Account

Remember Me

Use this option only on a private computer where others do not have access.

Lost password? | Create an Account