Description:
young woman, walking in summer clothes with a ponytail, slightly from the side
author(s):
(only for registered users)
Uploaded by:
archpetz
file size:
352,43 Kb
File format:
.psd
Image file format:
PSD
Image size:
678 x 225 pixel (h x w)
Downloads:
79
License types:
This download is available under the following license terms:
  • Legacy License

    The Legacy License grants the User the following use:

    • To use the content provided solely for private, non-commercial purposes.
    • No transfer, delegation or sub-licensing.

    License terms in detail

Start download
Ratings (6)Ø Rating: 8.33High Rating: 9Low Rating: 7
0 votes (0.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)1 votes (16.7% total votes)2 votes (33.3% total votes)3 votes (50.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)
12345678910

Comments: (3):

bsplus12.08.2011
Rating: 8

ein bisschen eckig ausgeschnitten

bsplus has at Masked Images 134 objects with a user's average rating 8.6.

frozendust08.02.2010
Rating: 9

Gutes Motiv. Gut freigestellt mit separater Hintergrundebene.

frozendust has at Masked Images 47 objects with a user's average rating 7.2.

Wieber25.01.2007
Rating: 8

Gut freigestellt und die Auflösung geht auch klar.

Wieber has at Masked Images 15 objects with a user's average rating 7.1.

woman, walking, pigtail

Sign in with your archinoah Account

Remember Me

Use this option only on a private computer where others do not have access.

Lost password? | Create an Account