Description:
child walking in the sun with an ice cream, from the side
author(s):
(only for registered users)
file size:
386,58 Kb
File format:
.psd
Image file format:
PSD
Image size:
445 x 361 pixel (h x w)
Downloads:
82
License types:
This download is available under the following license terms:
  • Legacy License

    The Legacy License grants the User the following use:

    • To use the content provided solely for private, non-commercial purposes.
    • No transfer, delegation or sub-licensing.

    License terms in detail

Start download
Ratings (9)Ø Rating: 9.00High Rating: 10Low Rating: 6
0 votes (0.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)1 votes (11.1% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)1 votes (11.1% total votes)3 votes (33.3% total votes)4 votes (44.4% total votes)
12345678910

Comments: (3):

kleinerennmaus02.02.2012
Rating: 8

schön ausgeschnitten

kleinerennmaus has at Masked Images 9 objects with a user's average rating 6.4.

lalala3602.01.2011
Rating: 10

super! sympatisches kind, vermittelt schöne stimmung.

lalala36 has at Masked Images 20 objects with a user's average rating 7.3.

UllaS04.12.2009
Rating: 9

auflösung ganz gut und gut ausgeschnitten, dazu noch schatten.

UllaS has at Masked Images 8 objects with a user's average rating 7.4.

boy with ice cream, walking

Sign in with your archinoah Account

Remember Me

Use this option only on a private computer where others do not have access.

Lost password? | Create an Account