Description:
round treetop of an ash tree, from above
author(s):
(only for registered users)
file size:
197,07 Kb
File format:
.jpg
Image file format:
JPG
Image size:
330 x 354 pixel (h x w)
Downloads:
957
License types:
This download is available under the following license terms:
  • Legacy License

    The Legacy License grants the User the following use:

    • To use the content provided solely for private, non-commercial purposes.
    • No transfer, delegation or sub-licensing.

    License terms in detail

Start download
Ratings (17)Ø Rating: 8.41High Rating: 10Low Rating: 6
0 votes (0.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)2 votes (11.8% total votes)1 votes (5.9% total votes)5 votes (29.4% total votes)6 votes (35.3% total votes)3 votes (17.6% total votes)
12345678910

Comments: (10):

jule1234508.06.2017
Rating: 10

super staffage und gute quali. vielen dank

jule12345 has at Masked Images 1 objects with a user's average rating 10.0.

Nachteule20.06.2013
Rating: 6

Leider kein transparenter Hintergrund, aber sonst okay.

Nachteule has at Masked Images 32 objects with a user's average rating 7.6.

Weff63201124.03.2011
Rating: 8

Gute Verwendbarkeit für Plangrafiken, schöne lichte Transparenz, allerdings wenig markant, vielleicht zu gleichmäßig

Weff632011 has at Masked Images 2 objects with a user's average rating 7.5.

z2204f07.02.2011
Rating: 8

Ausreichend gut für Maßstäbe bis ca. 1:1000

z2204f has at Masked Images 1 objects with a user's average rating 8.0.

Joheck8522.01.2011
Rating: 9

Nahezu perfekte Baumkrone

Joheck85 has at Masked Images 2 objects with a user's average rating 8.0.

Bibi0907.12.2010
Rating: 8

Sehr gut nutzbar. Vielen Dank.

Bibi09 has at Masked Images 2 objects with a user's average rating 7.5.

g13b01.07.2010
Rating: 9

überhaupt nichts dran aus zu setzen,alles super gepasst,gute grafik

g13b has at Masked Images 2 objects with a user's average rating 9.0.

Mahira17.06.2010
Rating: 10

Sehr exakt

Mahira has at Masked Images 4 objects with a user's average rating 10.0.

stattplaner07.09.2009
Rating: 8

Der Baum war für meine Zwecke gut zu gebrauchen. Saubere Grafik. Gut!

stattplaner has at Masked Images 1 objects with a user's average rating 8.0.

noas04.09.2008
Rating: 8

Schöne Aufsicht - gut zu gebrauchen bis 1:100.

noas has at Masked Images 21 objects with a user's average rating 7.1.

tree, ash, top view

Sign in with your archinoah Account

Remember Me

Use this option only on a private computer where others do not have access.

Lost password? | Create an Account