Description:
dwg drawing
author(s):
(only for registered users)
file size:
109,31 Kb
File format:
.zip
File Type:
2D AutoCAD Blocks (.dwg or .dxf)
File version:
AutoCAD 2002/2000
Object Type:
2D Humans
Downloads:
203
License types:
This download is available under the following license terms:
  • Legacy License

    The Legacy License grants the User the following use:

    • To use the content provided solely for private, non-commercial purposes.
    • No transfer, delegation or sub-licensing.

    License terms in detail

Start download
Ratings (7)Ø Rating: 8.43High Rating: 10Low Rating: 7
0 votes (0.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)2 votes (28.6% total votes)1 votes (14.3% total votes)3 votes (42.9% total votes)1 votes (14.3% total votes)
12345678910

Comments: (3):

sloerke06.06.2013
Rating: 9

Sehr hilfreich, Danke!

sloerke has at CAD Objects and Libraries 5 objects with a user's average rating 9.0.

sundzeichner08.07.2010
Rating: 9

genau das, was ich gesucht habe...

sundzeichner has at CAD Objects and Libraries 2 objects with a user's average rating 7.5.

jalloul21.02.2010
Rating: 8

sehr detailliert, man kann aber auch schemenhaft die umrisse als ganzes f├╝llen und den menschen als filling benutzen, gut nachbearbeitbar.

jalloul has at CAD Objects and Libraries 2 objects with a user's average rating 7.5.

Man sitting and reading

Sign in with your archinoah Account

Remember Me

Use this option only on a private computer where others do not have access.

Lost password? | Create an Account