Description:
Audi models in DWG 2004 format
author(s):
(only for registered users)
file size:
2,17 MB
File format:
.zip
File Type:
2D AutoCAD Blocks (.dwg or .dxf)
File version:
AutoCAD 2004/2005/2006
Object Type:
2D Vehicles, Planes and Boats
Downloads:
367
License types:
This download is available under the following license terms:
  • Legacy License

    The Legacy License grants the User the following use:

    • To use the content provided solely for private, non-commercial purposes.
    • No transfer, delegation or sub-licensing.

    License terms in detail

Start download
Ratings (14)Ø Rating: 8.86High Rating: 10Low Rating: 4
0 votes (0.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)1 votes (7.1% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)1 votes (7.1% total votes)2 votes (14.3% total votes)3 votes (21.4% total votes)7 votes (50.0% total votes)
12345678910

Comments: (6):

anditro09.01.2017
Rating: 10

vielen dank!

anditro has at CAD Objects and Libraries 5 objects with a user's average rating 9.4.

lilennox10.03.2016
Rating: 4

OK, but models of 1999

lilennox has at CAD Objects and Libraries 2 objects with a user's average rating 5.5.

mwallner13.10.2015
Rating: 10

Sehr Cool

mwallner has at CAD Objects and Libraries 1 objects with a user's average rating 10.0.

hb-technik31.07.2015
Rating: 9

Problemloser Download, alle Modelle in 3 Ansichten mit guter Detailauflösung, kann man gut verwenden. Danke für den Upload

hb-technik has at CAD Objects and Libraries 1 objects with a user's average rating 9.0.

architectuk29.01.2015
Rating: 9

Downloaded easily - no issues - very useful - thank you.

architectuk has at CAD Objects and Libraries 1 objects with a user's average rating 9.0.

Stollberg29.01.2015
Rating: 7

gute Auflösung im Detail, geschlossene Gesamtlinien machen das Gesamtobjekt jedoch besser verschiebbar

Stollberg has at CAD Objects and Libraries 2 objects with a user's average rating 8.0.

2D side and top views, various Audi models

Sign in with your archinoah Account

Remember Me

Use this option only on a private computer where others do not have access.

Lost password? | Create an Account