Description:
potted plant
author(s):
(only for registered users)
file size:
212,09 Kb
File format:
.zip
File Type:
3D Cinema4D Objects (.c4d)
File version:
Cinema 4D R9
Object Type:
3D Plants
Downloads:
229
License types:
This download is available under the following license terms:
  • Legacy License

    The Legacy License grants the User the following use:

    • To use the content provided solely for private, non-commercial purposes.
    • No transfer, delegation or sub-licensing.

    License terms in detail

Start download
Ratings (7)Ø Rating: 7.14High Rating: 10Low Rating: 3
0 votes (0.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)1 votes (14.3% total votes)1 votes (14.3% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)1 votes (14.3% total votes)1 votes (14.3% total votes)2 votes (28.6% total votes)1 votes (14.3% total votes)
12345678910

Comments: (4):

cornybrokester23.09.2012
Rating: 9

Spitze Modell, Farbgebung ist optimal

cornybrokester has at CAD Objects and Libraries 1 objects with a user's average rating 9.0.

krueto28.01.2010
Rating: 10

Sehr gut!

krueto has at CAD Objects and Libraries 2 objects with a user's average rating 10.0.

ZellaZack28.05.2009
Rating: 7

texturen fehlen

ZellaZack has at CAD Objects and Libraries 10 objects with a user's average rating 8.1.

Surania10.03.2009
Rating: 4

Bl├Ątter der Pflanze wirken sehr kantig, eckig und daher etwas unreal...

Surania has at CAD Objects and Libraries 2 objects with a user's average rating 6.5.

potted plant with large leafs

Sign in with your archinoah Account

Remember Me

Use this option only on a private computer where others do not have access.

Lost password? | Create an Account