Description:
ein Überblick über die unterschiedlichsten Möglichkeiten Fassaden zu gestalten (Referat während der Fortbildung zur Hochbautechnikerin)
author(s):
(only for registered users)
file size:
12,31 MB
File format:
.doc
Downloads:
201
License types:
This download is available under the following license terms:
  • Legacy License

    The Legacy License grants the User the following use:

    • To use the content provided solely for private, non-commercial purposes.
    • No transfer, delegation or sub-licensing.

    License terms in detail

Start download
Ratings (13)Ø Rating: 6.62High Rating: 10Low Rating: 4
0 votes (0.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)1 votes (7.7% total votes)2 votes (15.4% total votes)3 votes (23.1% total votes)4 votes (30.8% total votes)2 votes (15.4% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)1 votes (7.7% total votes)
12345678910

Comments: (6):

DDanja08.12.2011
Rating: 4

Das Referat selbst ist zwar nicht schlecht, aber leider 1 zu 1 aus Wikipedia kopiert! Wenn man den Text auswählt sind sogar noch die entsprechenden Links auf den Wörtern. Plagiat Alarm!

DDanja has at Seminar Papers 1 objects with a user's average rating 4.0.

Fatih1221.10.2010
Rating: 8

ich fand diese studienarbeit ganz gut

Fatih12 has at Seminar Papers 1 objects with a user's average rating 8.0.

mimarboy8819.11.2009
Rating: 6

Ganz OK !

mimarboy88 has at Seminar Papers 1 objects with a user's average rating 6.0.

janab12.11.2009
Rating: 10

Diese Studienarbeit finde ich sehr gut. Der Inhalt sowie wichtige Daten werden übersichtlich angeordnet. Bilder, Fotos treffend bringen Fachangaben voll. Vielen Dank.

janab has at Seminar Papers 1 objects with a user's average rating 10.0.

agava23.07.2009
Rating: 7

Gibt einen Überblick über unterschiedliche Fassaden. Mehr Detailzeichnungen hätten nicht geschadet, aber die kann man sich ja auch im Fassadenatlas ansehen.

agava has at Seminar Papers 1 objects with a user's average rating 7.0.

Haiaroma14.07.2009
Rating: 5

hat leider nicht geholfen, sonst aber ganz gut

Haiaroma has at Seminar Papers 1 objects with a user's average rating 5.0.

Sign in with your archinoah Account

Remember Me

Use this option only on a private computer where others do not have access.

Lost password? | Create an Account