Description:
Shuttered exposed concrete
author(s):
(only for registered users)
file size:
98,68 Kb
File format:
.jpg
Image file format:
JPG
Image size:
469 x 900 pixel (h x w)
Downloads:
1123
License types:
This download is available under the following license terms:
  • Legacy License

    The Legacy License grants the User the following use:

    • To use the content provided solely for private, non-commercial purposes.
    • No transfer, delegation or sub-licensing.

    License terms in detail

Start download
Ratings (21)Ø Rating: 7.81High Rating: 10Low Rating: 5
0 votes (0.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)1 votes (4.8% total votes)4 votes (19.0% total votes)5 votes (23.8% total votes)3 votes (14.3% total votes)4 votes (19.0% total votes)4 votes (19.0% total votes)
12345678910

Comments: (8):

u-bahner12.04.2012
Rating: 6

Schön, aber leider etwas wenig Auflösung.

u-bahner has at Textures 1 objects with a user's average rating 6.0.

fishermario22.12.2011
Rating: 10

Sehr gute Aufnahme. Sehr gut anwendbar. Geringe Auflösung kein Problem, da einfach kopierbar!

fishermario has at Textures 4 objects with a user's average rating 7.0.

westhafen23.11.2008
Rating: 8

sehr schön

westhafen has at Textures 1 objects with a user's average rating 8.0.

lucas_sager19.11.2008
Rating: 9

gute auflösung

lucas_sager has at Textures 3 objects with a user's average rating 8.3.

Tatinka24.03.2008
Rating: 10

gute qualität

Tatinka has at Textures 1 objects with a user's average rating 10.0.

bettyz01.04.2007
Rating: 9

Super! ich suche seit langem nach Sichtbetontexturen mit Schalungsmuster...

bettyz has at Textures 1 objects with a user's average rating 9.0.

crocker29.03.2007
Rating: 6

auflösung zu gering

crocker has at Textures 3 objects with a user's average rating 6.7.

westge15.01.2007
Rating: 7

Gelungen...

westge has at Textures 1 objects with a user's average rating 7.0.

Concrete

Sign in with your archinoah Account

Remember Me

Use this option only on a private computer where others do not have access.

Lost password? | Create an Account