Description:
Wooden slats, slightly weathered, vertical
author(s):
(only for registered users)
file size:
93,61 Kb
File format:
.jpg
Image file format:
JPG
Image size:
960 x 680 pixel (h x w)
Downloads:
346
License types:
This download is available under the following license terms:
  • Legacy License

    The Legacy License grants the User the following use:

    • To use the content provided solely for private, non-commercial purposes.
    • No transfer, delegation or sub-licensing.

    License terms in detail

Start download
Ratings (11)Ø Rating: 7.36High Rating: 9Low Rating: 5
0 votes (0.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)3 votes (27.3% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)2 votes (18.2% total votes)2 votes (18.2% total votes)4 votes (36.4% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)
12345678910

Comments: (1):

jefoe16.11.2010
Rating: 9

sehr gut

jefoe has at Textures 4 objects with a user's average rating 7.3.

Battens

Sign in with your archinoah Account

Remember Me

Use this option only on a private computer where others do not have access.

Lost password? | Create an Account