Description:
3D Auto: BMW 3er sedan from cadress.de
author(s):
(only for registered users)
Uploaded by:
Schelhorn
file size:
686,57 Kb
File format:
.zip
File Type:
3D AutoCAD Blocks (.dwg or .dxf)
File version:
Version unknown
Object Type:
3D Vehicles, Planes and Boats
Downloads:
299
License types:
This download is available under the following license terms:
  • Legacy License

    The Legacy License grants the User the following use:

    • To use the content provided solely for private, non-commercial purposes.
    • No transfer, delegation or sub-licensing.

    License terms in detail

Start download
Ratings (13)Ø Rating: 7.54High Rating: 10Low Rating: 5
0 votes (0.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)2 votes (15.4% total votes)1 votes (7.7% total votes)3 votes (23.1% total votes)4 votes (30.8% total votes)1 votes (7.7% total votes)2 votes (15.4% total votes)
12345678910

Comments: (6):

RoB12315.10.2015
Rating: 7

Gutes Modell!

RoB123 has at CAD Objects and Libraries 2 objects with a user's average rating 4.0.

aw-anjaweise12.09.2012
Rating: 8

vielen dank

aw-anjaweise has at CAD Objects and Libraries 2 objects with a user's average rating 9.0.

Brittchen12.07.2012
Rating: 8

Gut gemacht, nur Datei ist sehr, sehr hoch und beansprucht viel Auslastung.

Brittchen has at CAD Objects and Libraries 3 objects with a user's average rating 8.0.

Dekker23.08.2010
Rating: 10

Richtig gut gezeichnet! Liebe diesen(meinen) Wagen xD

Dekker has at CAD Objects and Libraries 2 objects with a user's average rating 10.0.

klavier220.05.2010
Rating: 7

Die Limousine war deutlich besser. Fast alle Flächen waren richtig orientiert. Aber auch hier musste ich einige Layer nacharbeiten.

klavier2 has at CAD Objects and Libraries 2 objects with a user's average rating 7.0.

jerry6326.06.2008
Rating: 5

Ich kann leider diese dxf nicht importieren. Brauche step oder JT-File als Neutralformat. Damit sind die Files für mich nicht brauchbar. Um die Bewertung nicht zu verfälschen habe ich mit 5 gewertet.

jerry63 has at CAD Objects and Libraries 1 objects with a user's average rating 5.0.

3D Modell BMW 3er Sedan

Sign in with your archinoah Account

Remember Me

Use this option only on a private computer where others do not have access.

Lost password? | Create an Account