Architekturanalyse des RWE-Haupsitzes in Essen

Description:
28-seitige Architekturanalyse des RWE-Towers in Essen. Textlich und grafisch.
author(s):
(only for registered users)
Uploaded by:
file size:
1,13 MB
File format:
.pdf
Downloads:
725
License types:
This download is available under the following license terms:
  • Legacy License

    The Legacy License grants the User the following use:

    • To use the content provided solely for private, non-commercial purposes.
    • No transfer, delegation or sub-licensing.

    License terms in detail

Start download
Ratings (9)Ø Rating: 8.56High Rating: 10Low Rating: 6
0 votes (0.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)1 votes (11.1% total votes)1 votes (11.1% total votes)2 votes (22.2% total votes)2 votes (22.2% total votes)3 votes (33.3% total votes)
12345678910

Comments: (4):

lavazza8830.09.2010
Rating: 8

Warum so mangelhafte Bilder? Erlaeuterungen und Analyse prima.

lavazza88 has at Seminar Papers 1 objects with a user's average rating 8.0.

avelum08.05.2008
Rating: 10

endlich jemand der strukturiert den aufbau des rwe turms in essen beschreibt danke und grüße

avelum has at Seminar Papers 1 objects with a user's average rating 10.0.

Okavango17.04.2008
Rating: 9

Gute schnelle Information, vielleicht noch etwas mehr Details

Okavango has at Seminar Papers 1 objects with a user's average rating 9.0.

melih317.12.2005
Rating: 6

sehr übersichtlich zu wenig piktos

melih3 has at Seminar Papers 1 objects with a user's average rating 6.0.

Sign in with your archinoah Account

Remember Me

Use this option only on a private computer where others do not have access.

Lost password? | Create an Account