Description:
Der Weg zum Bauantrag; von Begriffsdefinition über Rechtsvorschriften bis zu einem exemplarischen Bauantrag
author(s):
(only for registered users)
file size:
354,92 Kb
File format:
.pdf
Downloads:
1872
License types:
This download is available under the following license terms:
  • Legacy License

    The Legacy License grants the User the following use:

    • To use the content provided solely for private, non-commercial purposes.
    • No transfer, delegation or sub-licensing.

    License terms in detail

Start download
Ratings (19)Ø Rating: 7.58High Rating: 10Low Rating: 1
1 votes (5.3% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)2 votes (10.5% total votes)5 votes (26.3% total votes)7 votes (36.8% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)4 votes (21.1% total votes)
12345678910

Comments: (6):

charlotte1329.01.2009
Rating: 7

Gute Erklärungen, aber kein Beispiel (wie angekündigt)

charlotte13 has at Seminar Papers 1 objects with a user's average rating 7.0.

franzi03.10.2008
Rating: 8

Danke! sehr gut. war sehr hilfreich!

franzi has at Seminar Papers 9 objects with a user's average rating 7.4.

Caju24.07.2008
Rating: 7

habe selbst nach einer anderen fragestellung gesucht.

Caju has at Seminar Papers 1 objects with a user's average rating 7.0.

cleo16.08.2007
Rating: 8

Ganz gute umfangreiche Beschreibung. Leider fehlt die angekündigte Zeichnung.

cleo has at Seminar Papers 1 objects with a user's average rating 8.0.

Muffinman06.07.2007
Rating: 7

ganz gute zusammenfassung, der im inhaltsverzeichnis angekündigte exemplarische bauantrag fehlt allerdings + die grafiken sind kaum zu erkennen.

Muffinman has at Seminar Papers 1 objects with a user's average rating 7.0.

Mudejar13.10.2006
Rating: 10

sehr ausführlich. Für mich eine gute Zusammenfassung und übersichtliche Hilfe.

Mudejar has at Seminar Papers 1 objects with a user's average rating 10.0.

Sign in with your archinoah Account

Remember Me

Use this option only on a private computer where others do not have access.

Lost password? | Create an Account