Description:
Architekturanalyse
author(s):
(only for registered users)
file size:
1,47 MB
File format:
.pdf
Downloads:
151
License types:
This download is available under the following license terms:
  • Legacy License

    The Legacy License grants the User the following use:

    • To use the content provided solely for private, non-commercial purposes.
    • No transfer, delegation or sub-licensing.

    License terms in detail

Start download
Ratings (8)Ø Rating: 6.63High Rating: 8Low Rating: 5
0 votes (0.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)2 votes (25.0% total votes)1 votes (12.5% total votes)3 votes (37.5% total votes)2 votes (25.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)
12345678910

Comments: (2):

joanacoutinho21.01.2019
Rating: 7

Sehr gute Beschreibung

joanacoutinho has at Seminar Papers 1 objects with a user's average rating 7.0.

franzi1728.08.2006
Rating: 5

Inhaltlich gut; leider ist das Dokument mit einem Wasserzeichen versehen - das stört!!!

franzi17 has at Seminar Papers 1 objects with a user's average rating 5.0.

Sign in with your archinoah Account

Remember Me

Use this option only on a private computer where others do not have access.

Lost password? | Create an Account